Welcome friends

Glad you came. Hope you enjoy your visit.

Saturday, April 28, 2018

It's so good to laugh again


I laughed so hard I was crying after watching this Studio C sketch.  It feels good to laugh again.  It's been a long 3 months since my sweet husband passed away.  After working hard all week on the yard and not accomplishing a lot I really miss his ability to work hard and have something to show for it.  There are many things I miss about him. He was a good man.  Hope he has transferred his work ethic into the next realm doing many awesome things for our friend and Savior Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

hosander said...

that was hilarious! thanks for showing me. I'm watching Laugh-In, it's still funny. You've done a lot of work in your yard! it will all be worth it!


Blog Archive