Welcome friends

Glad you came. Hope you enjoy your visit.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Blast from the past




President Benson has been gone for many years.  But his warnings were plentiful and timely.  I remember these talks clearly because I was a young adult/young married person when he was presenting these ideas in conferences.  This one was given just after my daughter Jan was born.  I have tried to follow his counsel in being prepared.  I feel a great obligation to pass this warning/preparing message.  Will you listen to the prophet?  Will you avoid the consequences of difficult times on our doorstep by preparing spiritually and temporally?  Learn to discern the voice of the spirit in your lives. Be courageous in following that voice. Fast and pray to know God's will for you and your families.  Carefully determine your priorities for your time right now.  Carefully determine the priorities for the money you have been blessed with. Now is the time to prepare. Follow the prophets.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Interesting to me that this has been on your mind, when similarly my dad recently sent us (his kids) an email where he said he felt impressed to remind us to get things in order like food storage, and he encouraged us to learn skills to live providently so we could help those around us.

Unknown said...

The works of President Benson were a part of my essay. I wrote many political essays during my stay in the university. He made a huge contribution to the development of USA. I can't say that he is one of the best presidents of all time, but still, his thoughts are a part of our history.


Blog Archive