Welcome friends

Glad you came. Hope you enjoy your visit.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Seven Things

Seven Things I Can Do:

1. Love my family
2. Do family history work
3. Be too serious
4. See patterns in things
5. Sit at the computer for hours on end
6. Work around blood
7. Store food

Seven Things I Cannot Do

1. Be funny
2. Not cry at musical events, especially marching band competitions
3. Relax
4. Understand math
5. Chit chat
6. Eat tuna and rice casserole
7. Stop worrying

Seven Things I Love About Bus

1. He's a hard worker
2. Laugh lines around his eyes
3. Broad shoulders
4. He still plays basketball on Friday mornings
5. He honors his priesthood
6. He likes my cooking
7. He drives an old truck

Seven Places I Would Like To Visit

1. San Antonio
2. Pampow and Wustmark Germany
3. Alaska
4. Italy
5. New Zealand
6. Jerusalem
7. Adam Ondi Ahman

Seven Things I Commonly Say

1. ...the coming pandemic...
2. Do you have your food storage?
3. ..my beautiful grandchildren...
4. Come and eat.
5. This stings a little bit but you'll feel better in a few minutes.
6. I need help...
7. I love you...

Seven Favorite Foods

1. Dark chocolate
2. Yogurt
3. Cookies
4. Funeral potatoes
5. Bananas
6. Soup
7. Anything someone else cooks

Seven People I Tag

1. Deah
2. Harrison
3. Taylor
4. Jolyn
5. LauraLee
6. Paula
7. Todd

4 comments:

Jancisco said...

I'm glad that San Antonio was high on the list. Also, you are funny! . . . the coming pandemic. . .

Beetle said...

I missed your dinner tonight. Sorry I didn't come, I am sicky. You are the best cook I've ever known, though.

Taylor said...

my mum can never not cry at a marching band competition either...

or anything else for that matter.

drb42 said...

Susan,
I am so glad that I am number one for being tagged! :)


Blog Archive