Welcome friends

Glad you came. Hope you enjoy your visit.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Really? A gun?

Wow. It's already 2008 and a month since I blogged last. So much fun in the last 4 weeks. We made quilts for the humanitarian center, 8 of them. We hosted a party for the ward family that was pretty nice. Fun family parties as well. This was our first Christmas with grandchildren. They are so much fun and so handsome. We were able to see the Bells Concert at the Conference Center but not the Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert with the King's Singers; we did get close to seeing it though. Christmas Day was a little traumatic for me. I think I'm recovered though. I didn't want a gun. Santa was just a little confused I guess. We enjoyed having all the children home for Christmas and before and after. I love the anticipation of Christmas the most. I loved doing sealings with the family. It was an incredibly warm and cuddly feeling that afternoon even though the weather outside was kind of cold and blowy. I loved playing games with you all as well. The present yesterday was so much fun too. Another little one in August/September. Sooo good. Thanks for all you do to enrich my life.



6 comments:

Thaddeus said...

Mom, I really don't think Dad gave you the gun because he wanted to make you mad.

Diana said...

who's the other little one belonging to?

Jancisco said...

Me!

I had a GREAT Christmas too. Thanks for hosting us!

Beetle said...

Hooray for my mom!!!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful time! Thanks again to everyone who participated, especially you aunt soup for putting it together!

Bus Gillespie said...

just wait till you get to shoot it, then you'll like it.


Blog Archive