Welcome friends

Glad you came. Hope you enjoy your visit.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

This past week was so delightful. I loved having Jan and Clark here to play with. There were several highlights including the trip to Ikea with many of the female members of the family and eating so many meatballs. Then we watched Em's team win their softball game. Ben found a great deal on the softballs they were clearing out. Jethro has now offered to draw pictures on them and adopt them into the family...There was the cake making event, the sewing events, girl's night out and scrapbooking event combined with the cake eating event. We crammed a lot of fun into a week. We are getting better at Puerto Rico, the game. We will have to practice some more though because Jan buried us all that last go round.
Thanks for adding a colorful thread to the fabric of my life the past week. You are all so interesting and fun to be around.

4 comments:

Thaddeus said...

I'm glad you've had such a fun week. I hope they just keep getting funner.

Jancisco said...

I, too, want to add my thanks to my wonderful mom for facilitating our fun vacation. Clark felt just right at home by the end of the week, he kind of looked surprised to see Ben on Saturday night . . .
"oh yeah, you!".

Thanks again for being a wonderful family. I love you all.

JethRobyn said...

Thanks to Mom and Jan, that was a great week. Especially thanks for letting my mom tag-a-long with us to IKEA. I know she really appreciated it. Sorry I don't like playing Puerto Rico....But I still love you all.

Bus Gillespie said...

And thank you, whoever is responsible for introducing guitar hero into our living room.


Blog Archive