Welcome friends

Glad you came. Hope you enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Being a blogger brings a new kind of pressure to my life. I don't want to blog my personal life too much because, well, it's personal. I want to be a part of the family communication link but feel that I don't have terribly interesting or funny things to say. The longer I go without blogging the more pressure there is to come up with something interesting. If too much time passes the heaviness almost incapacitates. That is all I have to say about that.
On a lighter note, I really enjoyed Mother's Day this year. It was so nice to see everyone and eat more than was necessary. The weather was perfect. The trip to the cemetery helped me feel Dad's comforting spirit around us. I really was spoiled with great gifts. Thanks so much to my children and husband. You make being a mother very rewarding. Thanks for all the good you do.

2 comments:

JethRobyn said...

You deserve it, your a great mom!

Jancisco said...

Don't feel pressure. Just post trivial things, like the rest of us do.


Blog Archive